Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My NEW Cash Envelope Wallet - Goodbye Paper Envelopes


My mother-in-law and sister-in-law asked me what I wanted for my birthday.  I told them that I was looking into getting a cash envelope wallet.  The paper envelopes from the bank just were getting to be too difficult o work with and I was losing motivation to stay on track with our budget.  I knew that this investment would save me money right away and since I did not have to pay for it this was a win-win.  I found this wallet on Etsy.  The name of the shop was Budget Owl, the wallet starts out at $26.49 and with add-ins it was $31 + $9 shipping. The wallet is so well-made.  I have been using it for over a month now and I absolutely love it.

Fun Chevron Pattern the color matches my new purse

There are four pouches this one is labeled Emergency; every week I usually put a $20 in there.  Last week, I used it to get the upholstery cleaned after Hannah peed on the front passenger seat of the Rodeo.

Entertainment:  I put $10-$20 every week in this pocket, for going out to eat, a sitter, and drink runs.  I also put our Rec Center Cards and coupons/gift cards in here.

Groceries: $100, per week, usually goes in here.  



Clothes -This pouch does not have any money in it.  I am in desperate need of some more clothes so this needs to be a bigger priority.

It also have a 3 card holder sleeve that fits about 6 cards.  And a place on the back on the inside to put a checkbook but I decided not to include pictures of those to protect our personal information.

The back - just a cute as the front and this is the button to hold it all together



No comments:

Post a Comment