Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Man of the Year

The last few days I have been reminded of what a wonderful man I married.  He truly is amazing.  I haven't been feeling the best and he has been taking care of Taylor, doing dishes, doing laundry, letting me sleep. And he even came home a few hours early last night after making a run to the store for me. WOW! And he is the best dad. Here are a few pictures of him doing what he does best.  Loving and spending time with Taylor!



 Taylor and Brian w/ Taylor on BiliBed                        
Taylor and Brian while Brian is studying for school


 Taylor and Brian on Brian's first day of school              
 Taylor's first time in a real pool at Seven Peaks


 Taylor and Dad waiting to get on the hayride at the Castle Valley Pageant. This was before we had a crazy rainstorm. But the rain died down right before the show started and their was a beautiful double rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment