Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Menu Plan Jan 23-Jan 29

Looks good, huh?

Menu plan, here we go.  Here is a start. In case, you are wondering why we are eating a lot of the same things it is because I am participating in the Pantry Challenge this month.  A pantry challenge is where you still go shopping but you  try to focus on using up what you have on hand.  It has taken me awhile to gt into the swing of things so I might be working on the Challenge for a few months.

Lasagna Casserole (same as last week but my family loves it), green beans
Sloppy Joes, Au gratin potatoes, salad
Homemade Pizza
Chili and Cheese Casserole
Cream of Potato Soup(you make this in a crockpot) and Salad
Curried Lentils and Rice
Dinner out with my Man
Raspberry Oatmeal Smoothie
Buttermilk Blueberry breakfast cake another repeat (:
Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal
Mcdonald's with the kids
Subway with Grandma Merkley

No comments:

Post a Comment