Thursday, August 12, 2010

Grateful for such an easy going son

I am grateful for such an easygoing son.  He helps me chillax when I am all bent out of shape over something silly or something huge for that matter.  He doesn't complain when we are stuck in the dr's office for an hour and a half.  He just keeps on climbing and exploring; and is fine as long as I will sit on the floor and play with him.  Taylor is starting to interact with other babies, which is a ball to watch. And will let complete strangers(to him) hold him without batting an eye.  Of course, there are those times(bedtime) when all he wants is mom and it is time to go home. And I can't blame him. We have our routine. I will nurse him, lay him on my shoulder, put the blanket around him as he nestles in, lay him down, read scriptures to him, and say prayers with him through the bars of the crib.  And than all is right with the world and he can sleep.

THANK YOU, TAYLOR for being the perfect son for me.  I told him at the DR.'S today that he deserved a treat. But what do you give a 9 month old for a treat?  He has had ice cream, cake, and otter pops! (;  But today he got apple slices; he didn't seem too bummed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment