Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Day Giving Challenge

In November, I have decide to participate in the  30 Day Giving Challenge, we need to try to reach out and give in some way or another everyday. Today is the first of November and I feel like I have failed. But I have made up my mind to get my husband what he really wants for Christmas this year. And he will be totally surprised. 

He is never surprised on Christmas.  But I want this year to be different. And to be doubly sure that we have the funds to cover it I went out and passed out invites to my Mary Kay Open House.  I love my husband he does so much for me.  I know he appreciates all the "little" things I do; but I want to do this big thing and see my husband's face light up like it did when he was a little boy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment