Saturday, July 2, 2011

Menu Plan for 7-4 through 7-12

No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Currently, I am 35 1/2 weeks pregnant and sick with a head cold. My husband and son are out watching fireworks without me. But despite my dropping appetite I still need to feed my family. And if I hit an energy spurt and decide to fill my freezers I need some meal ideas that freeze well.

Here are some ideas I have for dinners as I mentally scan my cupboards, freezer, and storage.

Chicken Curry/Hawaiian Haystacks
German Pancakes and fruit salad
Veggie Enchiladas and Jello Salad
Sloppy Joes and Green Beans
Family bbq
Garlic chicken
Mac N' Cheese and nectarines

Teriyaki Chicken

Iceberg Drive-Inn

And for Baking:
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mother's Milk Cookies (frozen dough for postpartum)
Cake in a Mug

Freezer Cooking
Meatloaf
Lasagna
black bean soup
chicken pot pie

We do have family visiting so there will be some impromptu family get togethers but I hope this will keep me accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment