Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Talking to Taylor



How old are you?  4

Who is your best friend?  Michael, his cousin

What is your favorite thing to eat?  Green Beans and Carrots

Favorite Drink?  Milk and Orange Pop (that Mom makes in her Sodastream)

What is your favorite Christmas present you got?  My Spiderman sleeping bag

What is your favorite show?  Jake and the Neverland Pirates

What is your favorite movie?  Mulan

What is your favorite song?  Up on the Housetop and What does the Fox Say?

What is your favorite animal?  Goat and sheep

What is your favorite color?  Blue and Yellow

What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? Try to go hunting.  For what?  Deer

What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?  Sleep by you.

I like to tickle baby's chin.  I like to watch movies with baby.  I like his name (Ryan).

I like to read books.  I like to read Beste and Nana's book, the Santa One.  I like to look at the pictures.
I like to go on the website abcmouse.com and play games.


No comments:

Post a Comment