Sunday, August 24, 2014

What's For Dinner? Sunday, August 24 - Sunday, August 31st


I did not make a theme this time when I made my menu plan.  But for fun, as I type, these up I am going to try and see if I can give each meal a theme.

Sunday - Meal Stretcher - Yummy Sausage Casserole - When it was getting low I just added more carrots and potatoes to make it stretch for leftovers.  I probably could have used 1/2 pd of sausage in each casserole and made two.  Recipe below.

Monday - Freezer Cooking Dinner - Hawaiian Chicken serve with rice and salad

Tuesday - Salad - we have either a ton of lettuce we will be either having taco salad AGAIN or a Cobb salad with eggs, lunch meat, cucumbers, cheese, peas, etc.

Wednesday - Breakfast for Dinner -German Pancakes with either apple pie filling or berries and greek yogurt on top.

Thursday - Quick Crockpot Dinner - Quick Stew Meat over Rice with homemade canned green beans

Friday - Dinner from the Pantry/Food Storage - Green Tomato Curry served over rice with coconut and cheese for toppings and anything else you would put on if you were making Hawaiian Haystacks

Saturday - Pizza Night - Either frozen Freschetta Pizza or Little Cesar's

Sunday -  Fend for yourself - Sandwiches, fruit, and chips

YUMMY SAUSAGE CASSEROLE

1 lb. finely cooked Maple Flavored Sausage (I just mixed maple syrup in), cube 2 potatoes (I would double or triple this), cube 2 carrots (same thing I would double or triple), and cook in foil (wrap like tinfoil dinner) place in 9 x 13 pan.  Bake @ 375 for 1 hour.  Serve with Garlic Bread.

ENJOY!  

Please, share your favorite recipes below in the comments or on your blogs.  I would love to try them.



No comments:

Post a Comment