Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 2 - Flats and Handwashing Challenge


Ok, handwashing was harder than I thought. Bending over the tub at seven and a half months pregnant doesn't help.

I've decided that since I have enough flats I am going to wait two days to wash. And I will wash in the morning so that they can dry faster outside.

I don't have a drying rack; so do you think my neighbor would mind terribly if I hung some on the backyard fence? She will be at work. (:

I will rinse the pee diapers out every night and let the poo diapers soak seperately I read that on another blog post. I think that will help them get cleaner when I wash them. I noticed when I was folding the diapers this morning there were some stains on them; I hope they come out with the sun.

Here are the rules to this challenge and lnk-ups to some of the 300+ people participating in this challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment