Monday, May 23, 2011

Day One - Diaper Challenge

It's Monday and it's raining outside; good thing we got our gutters cleaned and the back downspout extended. Now for quiet day at home.

I'm not complaining too much because the longer it waits to get hot the more bearable these last few months of pregnancy is going to be. I am a little more than 10 weeks from my due date. And I feel like it's going to go by fast.

Today I start the first day of the Flats Handwashing Challenge. My first step is to hide all the fancy cloth diapers so we don't cheat. And it does say you can use another overnight diaper so I'm debating over using a disposable or a prefold wrapped in a flat.

Other than that the day should go on the same as usual. Most of the time, Tator Tot will still fight diaper changes.

I can't believe that in a few months I will TWO bums to change. But I love my kids and am so blessed to be their mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment