Saturday, March 26, 2011

Gender Reveal



I already announced this on Facebook but it is official we are going to be parents to a little girl!  I think I was in a bit of denial about her possibly being a girl. Maybe I didn't want to get my hopes up I don't know.  But as the ultrasound tech got the in between the leg shot he asked me "What do you think the baby is?"  Before I even really thought about it I blurted out, " It's a boy!"  (although there was nothing there besides the clitorial line.)  I was corrected that we were having a princess!

So here we go!  I was worried before that she would be just like me and give me all the hassle I gave my parents.  But she is not me and I am going to love her despite her flaws one of which will not be being a GIRL!  Well, if you have any pointers on bringing home a baby girl let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! That's wonderful news. Girls are so fun. (boys are too) but it's great to have both! I hope you're feeling ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's so exciting! You'll be a great mommy to a little girl and boy!

    ReplyDelete