Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Isn't Life Ironic?



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/alanismorissette/ironic.html

Above is a link to the orignal catchy song that was so popular when I was in middle school.  But today some things happened that put a twist on the irony of life.  I woke up on the wrong side of the bed I guess.  I thought I was having a good attitude I was taking care of my son who has been sick.  And I went in later to talk to my husband and started talking to him about how hard it is when money is tight.

Ironically, today I am stuck cooking and shredding about 30 pounds of chicken.  I am exhausted!!!!
I know the Lord has a sense of humor because while I am complaining my freezer and cupboards are overflowing and I have more blessings than I know what to do with.

I have been ungrateful and for that I am sorry.  I am so glad that the I now have a clearer perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment