Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Menu Plan for 3-14 through 3-20

Here I go again; I will take some of the recipes I didn't get to this week and move them to this week

Pizza Night
Pumpkin Pancakes and Sausage   ( I am not an expert pancake expert so I'm due alot of practice)
Chicken, Sweet Potatoes and Black Beans
Corned Beef and Coleslaw
Reuben Sandwiches and Dill Pickle
Taco Salad and Fresh Mangos
Relief Society Dinner
Chili Relleno Casserole
Leftovers

HERE IS THE RECIPE FOR THE PUMPKIN PANCAKES (I will make them tonight and let you know what we think)

Pumpkin Pie PancakesHere is a fun, festive absolutley delicious pancake recipe I 'invented' this past Sunday night for dinner. Festive, Fall on a plate! You could probably do all buttermilk or all milk, this is just what I had on hand and it worked really well.


Ingredients
1 2/3 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup buttermilk
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 tablespoons oil
1 cup pumpkin

Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix just until combine. Preheat a pan or griddle (definitely recommend a
griddle) Pour batter onto cooking surface using a 1/3 c measuring cup or ice cream scoop. Serve warm with maple syrup and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment