Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu Plan for 3-6 through 3-13

As a New Year goal, I decided to start doing a menu plan.  Alot of people probably already do this flawlessly but I have never really gotten in the habit.  So far for at least a month, I have been looking in my fridge and writing down menus based on what we need to use up, what we have on hand, and recipes I have been wanting to try.  Money is tighter now that we are having money taken out of our paycheck, for our flex spending account, to cover Baby #2.  So I am glad to be getting a hang of menu planning. 

The meals I have are not assigned to days or breakfast, lunch, or dinner.  With me being pregnant sometimes I feel like dinner for breakfast or breakfast for dinner!  So we are pretty lazy dazy but at least once a day or every other day I will whip up a dinner concoction which I'm sure makes Brian happy (:

German Pancakes topped with spiced apples
Sausage and Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Oatmeal and Peaches
Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese
Chicken and Wild Rice Soup and Toast
Meatloaf and Carrots
Spinach Slowcooker Lasagna
Lebanese Dish (Youtube: dreamflight 6000)
Burritos Con Queso (make for/with sister-in-law that just had a baby when I go visit her)
Macaroni and Cheese, Green Beans, and Fruit
Dinner with Grandma
Dinner Out

No comments:

Post a Comment